We are looking forward to welcoming our students back to school after a long absence.
As the welfare, health and safety of our students is of paramount importance, we has taken considerable steps to ensure that a full and safe return to school is achieved in the coming weeks. I am contacting you to inform you of measures taken so far and I will follow up with regular updates and informed you of emerging requirements, changes etc.
Please be aware of the following changes to our school day.
- Facemasks must be worn by all students
- Students on the school bus can enter school building on arrival
- Students walking/cycling/car should arrive at school building after 8.45am
- Students will be restricted to their classrooms
- An online food ordering system will be in place for September
- Only Leaving Certificate students with written permission from parents can leave school grounds during the lunch break. We do not recommend leaving the grounds to maintain social distancing
- You will not be sharing any materials with other students so please ensure you have all resources required
- Please pay your book bill immediately to avoid delays in starting back at school
- You are asked to maintain social distances at all times and use hand sanitiser at every opportunity
- We are reducing class sizes at the moment to ensure that we adhere to the 1 meter rule between students in class
- All students must adhere to all Covid 19 regulation imposed by management and failure to do so is a health and safety matter that will result in immediate contact with parents to bring the student home.
- All dealing with the school must be by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by prior morning appointments only.
The following dates for returning to school are as follows;
31st August –Monday -11am 1pm -1st year only
1st September –Tuesday-1st years only
2nd September-Wednesday-6th years return
3rd September-Thursday-3rd year return
4th September-Friday-2nd year return
7th September- Monday-5th years return
8th September –Tuesday- LCA 1
9th September –Wednesday-LCA 2
We look forward to seeing you and ask that if you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
Sorcha Nic Dhonnacha, Principal
Mick O Rourke, Deputy Principal